пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

Phrases for dating women



At the time, was interested in how to attract the attention of a girl with a pair of triples. phrases. Ponahodil many forums and websites on this topic. As a result, it was extremely simple recipe. Even without any show off, and flatulence is most important to be honest with the girl in the head, and if the brain is, the right words and phrases themselves will come. Here is a small selection. phrases for dating women. , Like those at the time I found. I read and smiled his naivety and stupidity ))).





Фразы для знакомства с девушкой





- Girl, and guess what's your name?.






- Girl! .






- You have up to this at the feet of young people are not crawling?.






- Girl, let's bet you $ 100 that I now invite you to spend, and you refuse?.






- Girl, you know. I bought the pasta, and what to do with them - not present (unless followed by an explanation, proceed further: ' And you can, I will always consult with you?').






- Do not tell me what an elephant 's trunk?.















- A girl, a girl, and I can go with you, and that to me any hassle, documents ask?.






- Girl, and what size shoes do you wear? . 38th. - Well, that's got to know!.






- Girls, are you not seen the Motorola tube?? .






- Sorry, girl, your mother -in-law needed?.






- I looked in a dictionary synonym for the word ' beautiful ' - your name out there, too, was.


- How's heaven when you left?.






- Sorry, I forgot my phone number. You do not lend your?.






- Do you think I should say young man interestno pretty girl, when meeting on the street, so as not to get out?.






- Girl, you are very beautiful and pretty girls need to propagate.






- Girl, you do not tell me how to get to your heart?.






- Girl, you know, the good dishes ' ​​Zepter '? .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий